Moniteur 27 pouces 120 Hz, écran destiné aux « Gamers ».
- Regular LCD monitor connects with 60Hz, this means 60 frames per second are send from PC to the monitor.
- A single channel DVI cable supports max. 1920x1200@60Hz
- It requires a dual link DVI cable to display 120Hz (120 frames per sec) at 1920x1080
- Dual link DVI cable is supplied with our G2773HS
- The G2773HS cannot be used at 120Hz through HDMI or VGA
- Game consoles (like Xbox/PS3) will work at 1920x1080@60Hz
- Most faster graphic cards support Dual link DVI @ 120Hz / no need for very expensive card. Game play however will be smoother with more powerful card.
- Although its true that a human eye cannot notice a difference above 24FPS the user will notice much smoother movements with 120FPS, even dragging a window over a desktop will look better.
- 120Hz is often confused with 3D, our monitor CANNOT do 3D, not now and not in the future.
- Difference between 120Hz TV and monitor
- TV : signal is always 60Hz (or less), the TV calculates an extra frame or one black frame is inserted. It makes movements look smoother (less smear)
- 3D TV connected to BluRay player can do 120Hz (60 for left eye / 60 for right eye)
- 3D broadcast is done with 60Hz (compressed frames)
- Monitor; a movement is calculated and displayed with 120fps instead of 60fps it will make it not only look smoother it is really smoother without loosing details
Garantie : 3 ans